Monday, November 30, 2015

Note To Self

whirl, you gotta reboot this blog before christmas otherwise it could easily fade away like obscene grafitti bleached from a nun's back by her cardinal gang abductors

i know you have been terribly busy, dragged into the mire by a combination of circumstance, circumcision, circumvention & circumferally humongous cucumbers, but that is no kind of excuse for ducking out on what is the most exciting blog in cyberspace

don't forget the promise you made in 2013 to dress up as a bear

and — naked juggling

so leave this message here till the end of the week and then delete, after which time it will be december and you can ease yourself back in gently like a crazed twat

4 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

What I want to know is what Sock Monkey is up to. I haven't seen him in ages.

Is he sailing the seas like a Jack Sparrow pirate? Maybe he found treasure on a dessert island. (What do you find on a dessert island? Chocolate sprinkles?)

Or is he the first Sock Monkey in space? Or maybe he ran off to the circus?

Have you lost any question marks lately? Because I think I've found them for you.

???

Whirlochre said...

Yo WunderHog.

Socko is nursing a missing arm at the moment.

Actually, it's more like missing stitching because I have the arm.

Either way, he will return at some stage.

fairyhedgehog said...

That sounds like a fairly piratickal injury to me.

Should I send him a get-well-soon card?

Whirlochre said...

You kidding?

He hates me.