Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hiatosis Holidaisies


It’s that time of year once again when I get to disappear to climes exotique and experience the flora and fauna and fondu sets of adventure, the better to festoon this blog with insights in abundance.

Ah, oui — holiday time beckons.

Now, it may occur to some of you that because I haven’t blogged for three whole weeks, the phenomenon of ‘holiday’ and the reality of ‘hiatus’ might coexist in a poorly functioning hub in my brain.

Tch!  Where most folks get to weekend away in bracing Skegness, poor old Whirl beaches up in Limbo for minus no-hundred no-seconds of driftworthy blither and blather.  Or is it that whenever he takes a well earned break from anything, sun cream and inflatable beach toys bound across his horizon like chunks of despoiled real estate seconds after a nuclear warhead hits Singapore?

Hey, I don’t know, and I don’t care.

All I know is, I shall be back in a just a little while with exotica, ephemera and erotica aplenty, possibly involving Guillarme le Concurrer...




No comments: