Sunday, April 21, 2013

EE Is Seven



Like my weekly visit to the post-rupture trauma clinic, the anniversary of Evil Editor’s blog never fails to bring tears to my eyes.

More than anything else, the tremendous fountain of hardcore writerly advice foamed aloft by said editor of renown has reduced me to the quivering heap of worthlessness I am today.  As a consequence, I’m proud to call Evil Editor my Uncompromisingly Vicious Demon Lord from the Pits of Hell (Itself).

Evil Editor’s blog is seven years old on April 23rd.  If that’s not the sign of irreversible world decline, then nothing is.

Why don’t you pay a visit right now?

Here’s what Hollywood starlet Goldie Hawn had to say about Evil Editor at a recent conference:


Click to enlarge — unless you're some kind of weirdsy bug-eyed superhero...

5 comments:

Evil Editor said...

Thanks for increasing my Sunday blog traffic from 3 readers to 5, but the EE blog anniversary is April 23.

Whirlochre said...

What's great about this is that you're absolutely right.

I always remember the anniversary because it's the same day as St George's Day.

My problem this year lies in my temporary abandonment of all Englishness.

Today is, of course, the Queen's official birthday.

File me under "easily confused".

Mother (Re)produces. said...

Ah, Evil to the core. Gives us a few more days to sharpen our pickaxes and wits.

Mother (Re)produces. said...

Ah, Evil to the core. Gives us a few more days to sharpen our pickaxes and wits.

Whirlochre said...

I can't help thinking that I've ruined something truly special.

Last night I dreamt I was being chased by EE, St George, The Queen and a dragon.

I've offended and abused everyone. And I'm ashamed.