Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What Were You Doing The Day Obama Got Elected? II


This is not a prediction, by the way — just a timely blast from the past to help my followers in the US decide between the nice guy and the Scooby Doo villain.

Here’s how it works.

Click on the link below to be transported back through the anus of time to Abysswinksback 2008, then study the picture for exactly 2½ minutes, Magic Eye style.


Time Portal Here.

When you refocus on the real world, an image of your ideal choice President will be momentarily flashed in inverted form onto the first object you see (possibly complete with a duck costume).  Trust this image: it’s from your subconscious and reflects your deepest and truest desires.

Oh, and avoid driving or operating heavy machinery for a COUPLE hours afterwards.

Happy Voting...


3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

I'm voting for Obama.

Oh, no I'm not. I almost forgot. They won't let me vote just because I'm not American. That's so unfair.

Peter Dudley said...

I might avoid driving or operating heavy machinery for a couple of weeks after that.

But now I wish I hadn't voted by mail. For some reason I have an insatiable desire to pull on a lever. How odd.

Whirlochre said...

Fairy

I think we should all get a 1/10th of a vote here in the UK, if only to decide who gets to shake hands with the Queen next time they're in London.

Pete

I still can't bring myself to vote by mail. Plus, there's nothing to beat the smell of a polling booth in a village hall.