Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pontifico


I’m undecided as to where to go with this blog right now.

Do I play it like a pontificating avatar from on high and lavish the world with sporadic and lengthy orations between battling the forces of evil and performing street magic with my halo?

Or do I opt for the shorter post, returning time and time again with easily digestible snippets like a deranged drunk graces the walls of buildings with urine?

Maybe there’s scope for a double act here with the avatar playing the straight man to the drunk’s ridiculous proclamations.  Or maybe it’s the drunk who’s straight, struggling to come to terms with the outpourings of a heaven gone mad, urine or no.

It’s a tough decision.

3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

As long as we get to see Sock Monkey and the socks from time to time...

Old Kitty said...

Erm... something in between?? Like in Avatar the film, saying "I see you" and then having a drink?

I agree with Fairyhedgehog though. Sock Monkey Rules. Ok.

Take care
x

Whirlochre said...

Ok Girls...

...it's about time we had some more hosiery simiosiery...