Friday, December 16, 2011

Grandad's Special Festive Android Bonanza

Here's a festive short story for you all, to accompany your yuletide glee as you sit around the fire burning your nuts.

There's a few f-bombs, I'm afraid — saw afraid, as it happens.


I'm indebted to the delightful Fairyhedgehog for inspiring me to finish this one.  Had it not been for her latest blog post, this story might have remained in a drawer, half-formed like a prototype for Beyonce's next pair of buttocks.

Her story is here.


3 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

That's an amazing story! There was so much going on in it! I found the references to Pussikins very poignant in the light of the sad loss of Geoff.

I'm glad it had a happy ending, even if the baby did end up over eight feet tall.

Oh, and thanks for the puffery.

Whirlochre said...

Hog of Joy & Wonder

Hopefully, the puffery is practice for the big event...

Mother (Re)produces. said...

Your blog ate the incredibly insightful and clever comment I made about your story yesterday. Wish I could remember what it was. Something about Pussikins munching on the bed she was lying in, I think. In any case, fun story. Beats the stuffings out of Rudolf the Red-Nosed Whiner.