Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Caprino Mind Warp


It’s over two weeks since my last post and I’m just checking in to assure everyone that I haven’t been murdered, abducted by aliens or buggered by psi-goats.

In addition, I also haven’t been...

* Commanded by the Greek army to produce black market Feta cheese.

* Snorkelling, with or without skimpy trunks.

* Lashed to the back of a tired 70s comedian for a celebrity quiz show lampooning the stupidity of Joe Public.

* Undergoing surgery in order to become Julie Whirl.

* Rubbing grannies with olive oil and butter to help them out with their aches and pains.

* Buggered by psi-goats and robbed of my short-term memory.

I mention this because there are flutters of inconsistency breaking out across the blogosphere as people wind down or close their blogs in order to tweet, befriend and troll.  In my case, it’s just been a busy fortnight, is all, and rather than post details of things I never had time to do, or all the ponk I somehow became embroiled in, I’ve run with the whole psi-goat thing because, again, it never actually happened.

It’s over two weeks since my last post and I’m just checking in to assure everyone that I haven’t been murdered, abducted by aliens or buggered by psi-goats...


11 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Gotta love those psi-goats!

Take care
x

Whirlochre said...

Old Kitty
As I understand it, those were the instructions...

Evil Editor said...

You could have sent out this whole post in seven tweets, and then it would have been read by someone.

Scarlet Blue said...

Just so long as you haven't been abducted by a vicar in drag....
Sx

Whirlochre said...

EE
It got you here, and you're worth seven men to me.

Scarlet
I'd always assumed all vicars were "in drag" by default...

McKoala said...

Just remember to wipe off the ponk before you have dinner.

Whirlochre said...

McKoala
My signature model ponk wiper is primed and ready...

stacy said...

Too bad. Rubbing grannies and getting buggered by psi-goats sounds like an interesting fortnight. Although I'm also glad you weren't murdered. : )

Whirlochre said...

Stacy
Yes — being an undead psi-goat bugger attack victim and granny rubber would make things unbearable...

stacy said...

For the granny, maybe.

Whirlochre said...

Stacy
What kind of weird grannies do you hang out with anyhow?