Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog-U-Like


With the exception of this brief introductory paragraph, today's post is going to be assembled from the comments trail. We may end up with fiction, we may end up with shrewd political analysis, we may end up with nothing. If you want to add anything, I'll bend over backwards to include your submission, as long as said text is distinguished from regular comments by being ##bound in double hashes thus##. If, when you wish to update what appears in the post, hashed comments appear in the trail, assume they will be accepted and proceed from there. If there are LOTS of unposted hashed comments in the trail, it means I've been taken ill by the plague, or forced from my desk by unruly pseudo-buggers. So here goes...


"If you dare to think of bound hashes thus, a trussed ampersand will most surely be your demise. Yet it was I who compelled you to dare, to conceive of punctuational quirks — manifest sigil portents — as a quasi-algebraic key to the black hole of understanding."

Elvis shimmered in the doorway of the time machine like a flappy-trousered sequin theme park with 100% shares in the concept of 'ole'.

"Writhe all you like, Morrison, but the simplicity of Heartbreak Hotel will win out every time over your hippy nonsense, so shut the fuck up, you loser."

13 comments:

fairyhedgehog said...

What a great idea to get your commenters to write your blog for you! Now why didn't I think of that?

##you##

Whirlochre said...

Think of it as creative slacking...

McKoala said...

##dare to think##

Old Kitty said...

##of bound hashes thus##

:-)

Take care
x

Whirlochre said...

##a trussed ampersand will most surely be your demise.##

fairyhedgehog said...

##Yet##

stacy said...

##it was I who##

Whirlochre said...

##compelled you to dare.##

Whirlochre said...

Ok, time's up. I'm imposing editorial mutiny on this one.

stacy said...

Love the ending!!!

fairyhedgehog said...

That was fun. I see you had to do most of the work and I like how you ended it.

Whirlochre said...

I am both unforgiving taskmaster and hapless slave.

writtenwyrdd said...

#and I missed all the fun#