Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Should I Tattoo EXPRESSIVE On My Face?



Here is the label from the so-called “Builders Bucket” (no apostrophe, note) I paired up with yesterday in an ill-fated attempt to drain my outdoor wormery of a winter’s worth of foul-smelling Überponk.

My question to you is this.

In what way is this particular bucket handier than any of the other similar bowls with handles mankind has been using for centuries, probably before the invention of the wheel and possibly before the abuse of the mule?

6 comments:

Whirlochre said...

Remind me not to post about buckets next time...

McKoala said...

Pfft...too busy having fun on the comment trail on your last post...no time for buckets...

Peter Dudley said...

It is not the bucket that is handy, it is the builders that are handy. That is, it is a bucket for handy builders.

A whirl of a boy from Nantucket
had uberponk needing a bucket.
He picked out a brand he
decided was handy
and...

oh, sod it. You all can finish this yourselves.

Robin S. said...

I've been so FUCKIN' busy doing work I don't care about but have to pretend to care about because it pays the kid's tuition bills and I get good insurance (and I get to work 12 hour days, like yesterday, when there's a large event on for which I am at least partially responsible), I haven't been able to read much of anything.

But I do love your bucket pic. Apostrophes, you say? Surely you jest? This was printed in China, pookie. That don't know nothin' about our stinkin' 'postropheez.

Whirlochre said...

Thanks for chirping in with your merriment, guys.

It's like a trio of Disney sparrows has landed on my head to tap dance to Vangelis.

Am I in raptures? Or still in my pyjamas?

Who knows...

Kerrie said...

Were there any hands in the bucket?