Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blereaka


While we’re all idling around waiting for Santa (and he
will come again, on his big red sleigh, he will, he will, he will), here’s one courtesy of the delightful (and duly returnethed) Mom In Scrubs.

She suggested I do something with blereaka — one of those peculiar word verification non-words we all have to type out sometimes.

Best I could manage this morning was Tony Blair’s secret Twitter ID or a very salty pease pudding Scotsmen rub under their kilts to protect them from the cold.

Any more, anyone?

6 comments:

McKoala said...

'blereaka' is the word gargled out in mid-vomit when you realise you really shouldn't have mixed the grape and the grain quite as many times as you did the night before.

Bernita said...

McKoala beat me to it.
So I am in a state described by the verification for this post "clownfug."

Whirlochre said...

McKoala
I'm using that one. Not that I intend deliberately so to do, of course. Not over the festive season. Or the carpet.

Bernita
That, I like. And will use.

writtenwyrdd said...

bleareka: a chest rub to combat a vicious alien flu

My word veri is almost that good: spignat

sylvia said...

Well, my word ver on this post is emile so I'm presuming he (she?) is going to show up any minute now and tell us what bleareka meeans.

Whirlochre said...

WW
Maybe if we dispatch the spignats into the atmosphere, we'll see the aliens coming.

Sylvia
If that's Emile Heskey, blereaka means "an appalling display of footballing talent in an England shirt".