Monday, September 14, 2009

Morning Music


This is how I want my Monday mornings to be.


Not that I’m prepared to change sex just yet, mind, in spite of all that has been said about my pre-op transvestite status.

But I could go with the hair.

And definitely the legs.

Anyhow — it’s the start of the week again (unless you’re one of these weirdos who consults the Dwarven Cheese Cycle calendar and believes it all kicks off on a Wednesday), so take care what you do this morning as it will undoubtedly form the bedrock of the rest of the week, and the last thing I want any of my visitors to experience come the weekend is a heartfelt regret that if only they’d done something different around 10am today, they’d have avoided being solely responsible for the strife, misery and sense of impending doom colouring the street riots and multiple threats of nuclear attack all around them.

Or something like that.

So clamber aboard your Alvas and get riding...

10 comments:

JaneyV said...

That was a brilliant video. You set me up just right for the day and indeed the entire week. I'm doing circus skills at school this week and whatever about juggling I'm not looking forward to the unicycle. At least I wasn't ... maybe if I could just get going on the top of a hill......

Kiersten White said...

You could totally rock those shorts, too.

Whirlochre said...

Kiersten
Given the right degree of kick-flip, I could probably split them.

Janey
Any chance of a juggling update over at Whiiering On?

Mary said...

You should definitely grow your hair.

I’d love to travel by skateboard. So green! But I’m useless on miniature wheels. Ice-skating, on the other hand, is a breeze. I’ll now spend Mondays in the Arctic.

Whirlochre said...

Mybe I'll grow the hair on the back of my hands so I can type like a string puppet.

McKoala said...

Great song. Nice cameo from Maurice.

Whirlochre said...

You've got to love those mules...

Robin S. said...

OK. It's time for a Whirl pic. In mules, yeah? Even only from the knee down?

Whirlochre said...

Mules?

fairyhedgehog said...

I would love to be that young again.