Thursday, April 24, 2008

Oh No! Everything We Hold Dear Is Threatened By Hordes Of Evil Monsters Rampaging From The Depths Of The Underworld — And A BAT! 2



‘Ha Haar!’


‘Ha Ha Ha Haaar!

‘Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar!’

‘Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar!’

‘Wait a minute.’

‘What?’

‘You missed out a Ha.’

‘No I didn’t.’

‘Yes you did. I said Ha Haar then you said Ha Ha Ha Haaar then I said Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar, and then, instead of saying Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar, you replied Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar.’

‘And that’s not right?’

‘No.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘Sure I’m sure. It doesn’t scan.’

‘Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar! Sounds OK to me’
‘What’s wrong with your ear?’

‘I don’t have any ears. I’m an evil monster, remember?’

‘I meant ear for poetry.’

‘Poetry? What are you? Some kind of softie? Our demonic laughter is the prelude to an orgy of slaughter, not some woofty romance nonsense.’

‘True. But not all poetry has to be romantic.’

‘Whatever. I had it right and you’re just confusing things.

‘Okay, then. Let me get the Manual Of Protocols For Hordes Of Evil Monsters Rampaging From The Depths Of The Underworld down off the shelf for a moment. I’ll prove it. Here we are. Page 77. It says

EM1 : Ha Haar!
EM2 : Ha Ha Ha Haaar!
EM1 : Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar!
EM2 : Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaar!

'See?’

‘Yup.’

‘Whaddya mean, ‘Yup’?’

‘I guess you’re right.’

‘Guess? It’s black and white.’

‘I suppose.’

‘It is.’


‘So. Which one did I miss out?

‘Number four.’









Jesus...

4 comments:

Bernita said...

Hoot!

Just wanted to thank you, Whirl, for your food wishes.

ChristineEldin said...

LOL! You're freaky funny!
:-)

Are you keeping the blog? I'll be back.

writtenwyrdd said...

You are a strange and mysterious humorist, whirl. Keep it up.

Julie Weathers said...

rofl